Looking to fill a full-time position with an experienced lettershop equipment mechanic and operator for a mail house located in the Danbury Connecticut area.
Mandatory Skills (3 years):
- Knowledge of electrical components
- Knowledge of mechanical components
- Ability to evaluate production equipment, operate and repair as needed.
- Ability to work in a production environment for the purposes of completing tasks in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and equipment operators to ensure quality and production efficiency.
- Maintain a machine maintenance schedule as to ensure proper functionality during production cycles.
- Experience operating various lettershop equipment including:
- Letter and flat envelope inserters
- Selective inserters
- Shrink-wrapping units
- Tabbing equipment
- Strapping equipment
- Inkjet printing systems
- Folding equipment
- Polywrapping equipment
- Stream feeders
- Paper trimmer/cutter
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Ability to speak Portuguese and/or Spanish
- Certified to operate a forklift
- Knowledge of CAD software for designing and replacing custom parts
At Focus Mailing, we take care of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that provides a safety net for our people today and in the future. Focus Mailing offers to eligible full-time employees Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and 401(k) with employer contribution.